* Hartmann Consultoria em TI (Information Technology and Services): Java Architect. Involved with design of database, desktop and web applications. Defining the best framework and APIs for each project. Team leader and consultant of e-commerce applications; applying most appropriated design for best performance.
* PD Case Informatica Ltda (Computer Software) [desde 3/2012]: Design of Java Web Applications. Use case development. Finding solutions for each bugs and fixes. Integration of applications using SOA - Service Oriented Architecture.
* GVT (Telecommunications) [desde 11/2011]: Java developer, maintaining java legacy projects. Applying solutions and update to the actual architecture. Using Spring, Java Server Faces 2.0 and Oracle Database.
* Stefanini Consultoria (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2/2011]: Involved in analysis and development for HSBC
International Bank. Java projects based in portlet 2.0 specification and
WebSphere portal. Writing technical documentations like user cases
and UML diagrams. Responsible for design specification. Integrate
legacy systems to the java platform, based on layouts (xml) of business
* PD Case Informatica Ltda (Computer Software) [desde 8/2010]: Involved in java projects for governmental segment; developing systems for Estadual Bank of Para
(Banpará), Federal Bank of Amazonia (Basa) and Department of Finance (SEFA). Create a framework to
reduce the development effort and increasing the software production. Lead a team with 3 people.
* Tribunal de Justiça do Estado do Pará (Judiciary) [desde 10/2009]: Java developer at State Court. Involved in project responsible for managing litigations from about a
hundred of offices around the state of Para. Using Struts 2, Hibernate and Maven.
* Ética Empreendimentos Ltda. (Commercial Real Estate) [desde 3/2008]: Database administrator and leader development. Responsible for maintain 3 softwares that manage contracts between owners and renters. Reduce the time for 6 seconds of answers in call center. Using Delphi, Visual Basic and SQLServer 2000.