Postdoctoral Fellow, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. Supervisor: Dr. Gonzalo Cosa
• Leading research project: Development of fluorescent probes for the visualization of reactive oxygen species in living cells
• Research activities:
- Synthesis and characterization of antioxidants and fluorescent compounds
- Determination of chemical reaction rates of fluorescent antioxidants
• Training and mentoring of undergraduate and graduate students
• Writing technical reports, SOPs, and reports.
Assistant Professor, National Polytechnic Institute (UPIIG-IPN), Silao, Mexico.
• Teaching basic applied chemistry principles, and laboratory techniques to Aeronautics and Mechanical Engineering students
• Class preparation and evaluation
• Planning of class content and laboratory experiments
Technical support, Cuantico de Mexico S.A. de C.V., Guanajuato, Mexico.
• Evaluation of intellectual property documentation
• Standardization of productive processes
• Cost of product assessment
• Responsible for quality control
• Writing SOP’s and quality assurance reports
Scientific consultant, Estrategia Empresarial y Tecnologica Consultores, Guanajuato, Mexico.
• Technical studies on the feasibility of scientific projects
Project: Kit to determine the concentration of AGEs in blood samples
• Writing technical and feasibility reports