CFO, Global Chief Accountant, LATAM auditing and LATAM financial Director. Direct experience with Forestry, Petrochemical, Mining, Hig-tech industries, and consumer companies.
Finance VP, Sr. Financial Director, Tax and Financial Manager, - Brazil, BVI, and Latin America.
* Hands-on executive with 25-year experience in Finance, Auditing and Group Accounting of Categories in positions as CFO and Finance Director for Brazil and Latin America
* Career built in multinationals such as TFC, CABOT, Johnson & Johnson, and other Fortune 100 companies with consistent experience in industrial,corporations:
* Managing P&L, developing business plans and leading financial assessment projects
* Managing Direct and Indirect taxes (LATAM) for existent businesses and new-businesses, selecting and enabling accounting, tax, auditing and FP&A teams
* Leading Audit teams understanding USGAAP COSO and IFRS frameworks application
* MBA - Masters of Business Administration - BSP, São Paulo and University of Toronto Canada and BS, Accounting, U. São Judas Tadeu, S. Paulo, SP . Active CRC - English, Spanish and Portuguese proficiency
* 47 years-old, married, 2 children
-IFRS and USGAAP reporting
- Brazilian Tax System
- LATAM Statutory Accounting
- LATAM Cash Management
- Start UPs
- Business Plans - short and long terms
- Financial expertise
- Talent Management
- Public speaking
- Analytic mind-set
- Multinational Tax understanding
- Contract Management
- Full P&L Management
- Top management consulting role.
- Help large companies on addressing key issues and opportunities to maximize their performance and competitiveness.
- Growth, entry strategy, product development, assortment planning projects among others.
- 4 P’s management
- Starting-up new businesses and launching products
- Structuring direct and indirect reporting organizations
- Training Development