* National Instruments (Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing) [desde 11/2012]: • Served as both a scrum master and business analyst for the international team of agile developers in charge of ni.com's client relationship management applications.
• Facilitated the completion of the application users interact with when they wish to log in to, create or extend their accounts.
• Engineered business, user and functional requirements for advanced interaction design feature enhancements.
• Implemented content updates on mission-critical user experiences.
* InterNexo (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 10/2010]: • Designed integrated online media strategies for both public and private enterprises.
• Conceptualized, implemented and managed paid advertising campaigns on Google's search and content networks.
• Constructed learning materials to show cultural organizations different ways to configure their business' online presence utilizing web 2.0. services to both promote their brands and coordinate their administrative activities "in the cloud."
* avVenta Worldwide (Online Media) [desde 9/2008]: • Led the analysis, design, implementation and testing of avVenta’s internal information systems.
• Propelled avVenta’s business process standardization and modeling.
* avVenta Worldwide (Online Media) [desde 12/2007]: • Liaised with Digitas in the daily management of a high-demand website maintenance service provided for chevrolet.com.
• Coordinated a talented team of 28 developers, designers and quality assurance analysts during the implementation of major online advertising campaigns for Chevrolet and other GM brands.
* Hispanic Advocacy and Community Empowerment through Research (International Affairs) [desde 4/2007]: • Rebuilt the organization’s website from the ground up, restructuring its information and rewriting its HTML code so that its graphic styles could be handled using CSS.
• Planned and conducted the organization's website maintenance duties.
* Progressive Technology Project (Nonprofit Organization Management) [desde 8/2006]: • Brought the Voter TechKit from concept to product, integrating discrete expert insights from civic organizers across the U.S. into actionable learning modules instructing community leaders on the art and craft of running strategically targeted, continuously monitored, massive civic engagement campaigns to achieve predefined electoral goals. The result was a web-based training resource for grassroots capacity building in the electoral arena. Launched in 2006, the Voter TechKit (www.votertechkit.progressivetech.org) became a valuable resource for many of the organizations that propelled President Obama’s electoral victories nationwide.
• Designed the Voter TechKit's information and content architectures, as well as its look and feel.
• Produced promotional and fund-raising materials for the organization's ongoing IT training sessions across the country.
• Expanded the organization’s capacity building program’s outreach in the Hispanic American community by translating educational materials to Spanish, thereby inviting those leaders and groups with limited English communication skills to join the program.
* Conexão Idiomas (International Affairs) [desde 11/2004]: • Designed ESL instructional materials and curricula based on students' needs and wishes.
• Taught advanced-level, customized ESL lessons to Brazilian businesspeople.
* LearningWorks at The Blake School (Primary/Secondary Education) [desde 8/2003]: • Created student-centered learning plans designed for teenagers studying in one of Minneapolis' public schools. Subjects spanned the fields of Latin American studies, media studies and/or studio art.
• Delivered my own curricula facilitating students' intellectual growth using a variety of learning dynamics, games and out-of-class activities.