Gameloft - Mexicali, Baja California. Mexico
Game Developer, 2006 to Present
Developing, maintaining and supporting video games for mobiles using Java, C++, supported API's and related tools.
Bug tracking and correcting, troubleshooting, design decisions on cutting down content to adapt the game for a particular device, or adding online features.
Researching of mobile capabilities and technology available on new cutting edge devices to add new features or apply client requirements.
* Developed games of famous franchises, like Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia and others for mobile devices.
* Served as a member of the Android development team, developing mobile games to android devices
* Developed demo versions of video games for prototype devices.
* Developed and enhance video games for devices with BREW platforms using C++.
* Created Java applications for multiple carriers and different manufactures.
* Worked with different people to success the production goals.