Casa Editorial El Tiempo (10/2011 - Current)
Senior Project Engineer
• Definition of Architecture for transactional portals, Provide guidelines, Technical Leader for projects in the area of transactional portals (elempleo.com.co) and Scrum Master.
• Used technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Studio .Net 2008 and 2013, Postsharp, NHibernate, Spring.NET, Log4Net, NVelocity, ActiveReports, Memcached, SQL Server 2008 R2, Search engines (Fast and Solr), Azure, Team Foundation Server, Scrum.
KPMG (01/2013 - 04/2014)
Senior Consultant Information Systems
• Consultancy in different fields of engineering that use Microsoft technology. Architecture and Development Mobility Matrix application, which allows the calculation of a rotation between different countries and get the least expensive route. Development of new modules for the system "Control Certification" for KPMG Colombia.
•bUsed technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Studio 2008 (WPF-WCF), SQL Server 2008, TFS.
Stefanini / Informática & Tecnología (06/2010 - 10/2011)
Senior Development Engineer II
• Architecture and component development and integration between Salesforce CRM and systems Legacies “Carvajal Información”. The integration component was built with 6 WCF services and a total of 42 business operations. Development of new components for the project Poliedro Enterprise (Microsoft Company & Comcel SA). 3rd Level Support and Development of new features and improvements for paginasamarillas.com portal.
• Used technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Studio .Net 2010, Visual Studio .Net 2008, MVC, WCF, Oracle 10G, SQL Server 2008.
CCS Comerzia (07/2007- 06/2010)
• Development of a Tool Auction Electronics for cost optimization. Architecture, design and development Business Portal “Red Mercurio” project developed for Fenalco BOGOTA. Development of e-commerce platform for the Fund of Employees of Commerce.
• Used technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Studio .Net 2005, SQL Server 2008, Postgresql 8.3.
Textiles Konkord (02/2007 - 07/2007)
• Development application for the textiles planning and Development application for managing clothing design.
• Used technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Studio .Net 2005, Postgres 8.2, Crystal Reports.
Ecoopsos (11/2005 - 02/2007)
• Support and Development of new modules in Visual Basic 6.0 and .Net 2003 (Affiliates, News, Recruitment in Authorities, Contracting with IPS, Customer Care, Correspondence). Development of reports under Crystal Report 11.
• Used technologies and methodologies such as: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio .net 2003, SQL Server 2000.