CometPay– Santa Monica, CA
01/2010 to Present – Web Marketing/Sales Assistant
• Responsible for managing all office related tasks and personal assist Webmaster.
• Consistently offer top of the line customer service to maintain existing accounts.
• Increase sales and acquire new business by implementing the use of SEO and Marketing tools.
• Work in virtual office as well as in main office to assist owner in all daily matters of the business.
Industrial Electric – Fresno, CA
08/2007 to 10/2009 - Office Manager
• Responsible for managing office of 20 employees, customer service, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, (QuickBooks and Intuit), ADP Payroll, General Bookkeeping and personal assistant to owner. (virtual office and main office)
• Work closely with clients by building relationships and helping with promoting sales for the company
• Deal with hiring, training, and managing personnel all over California
• In charge of coordinating all Logistics and Purchasing/Inventory for business
Miller Brewing Company – Import Division – Orange County/San Diego, CA
3/2005 to 07/2007 - International Brands Manager
• Promoted to an International Brands Manager who is responsible for the management of two mayor distributors in Orange County, San Bernardino/ Indio counties and about 1200 accounts within these assigned areas
• Responsible for the management of three import brands within Miller’s portfolio (Pilsner, Peroni and Leinenkugel); for working closely with management and their sales team; for executing programs (Chain accounts, on premise and off premise); for forecasting inventory and planning sales incentives; for conducting wait staff trainings and national crew drives, etc. Ex (Ralphs, Albertsons, Vons, BevMo, Gelson’s, Whole Foods, Daily Grills, Morton’s Steak House, Yard House, etc)
• Only liaison between distributors and Miller Brewing Company dealing with upscale accounts in the on premise, off premise and National chain accounts (general market) in designated territories.
Miller Sales Representative
• Responsible for 60 off premise Hispanic accounts in the San Diego area – Also a few on premise Hispanic accounts – Also in charge of executing Grass roots events for the Hispanic community - Ex (Mayor liquor stores and independent supermarkets)
• Responsible for building relationships with key retailers, placing point of sale, securing large displays, placing and executing new promotional programs and products.
• Consistently achieved volume goals and over achieved display matter incentive program this summer
• Great interpersonal skills that helped secure more business with retailers and built strong relationships with local distributor in San Diego
• Managed, trained, hired and supervised sales and promotional team of 15 people
Coca Cola Bottling Company– San Diego, CA 01/2004 to 03/2005 - Account Manager
• Responsible for direct sales and management of new and exciting accounts in assigned territory.
• Consistently achieved over 100% of monthly quota in San Diego territory.
• Increased sales by generating new accounts (350+) within three months since start date.
• Promoted from New Business Representative to Account Manager within five months from start date.
• Manage large corporate accounts and smaller business in all different types of industries.