Current - April 2016
Process Consultant at Banco Exterior, C.A Universal Bank. Caracas, Venezuela
- Provide analysis and advice to improve the organization's productivity
- Data gathering and research to identify problems. Proposing possible solutions to clients.
Process Analyst III at Banco Exterior, C.A Universal Bank. Caracas, Venezuela
- Development and documentation of project management methodology by using Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Drawing inferences from process details and considering business objectives in identifying process improvements.
February - May 2014
Intern at Productos EFE (Venezuelan ice cream brand) Caracas, Venezuela.
«Implementation of Continuous Improvement to principal production lines »
- Review maintenance schedule in order to determine the preventative maintenance that is to be performed on the equipment
- Simulation of the failure rate for some of the production lines.
March - August 2014
Intern /Lean Assistant at SNCF Voyages (French National Society of Railways) Paris, France.
«Use of Lean Six Sigma to improve client service quality ».
- Development of two projects Six Sigma related to waiting times in queues and rate of collection of fines committed on trains.
- Analyzing and proposing solutions.
July- September 2011
Intern at Banesco, Universal Bank. Caracas, Venezuela.
« Transactional Composition Analysis of Banesco Key Points on a national level ».
- Building and implementing clusters in order to characterize different types of agencies and statististically analyse their performance evolution by suppressing seasonality.
October 2010-March 2012
Tutor in Statistics and Mathematics at Simon Bolivar University. Caracas, Venezuela.
- Conducting practical classes to reinforce the knowledge of students for groups of 50-100 first year students and groups of 30-40 students in Manufacturing Engineering and Computer Science.
- Supporting teachers by marking statistical projects.