02-2011 - Present Sr Adv. Qa Analyst for Cars.com Projects at Globant
- Automation Architect, in charge of identifying the right tools and framework for the automation project based on its specifications.
- Developed the automation framework based on WebDriver for Desktop and Mobile apps and implemented Jenkins as Scripts management tool, providing access to the scripts and reports for the rest of the team.
- By this time I developed more than 150 scripts for 6 different applications and I'm working on integrating Appium to the framework in place for mobile apps.
07-2009 to 01-2011 Sr Adv. Qa Analyst for Electronic Arts projects
- Technical responsible of every EA Testing Project at Globant.
- Technical responsible of testing service provided to 6 different studios located around the world.
- Member of the Electronic Arts’ WWQA Training & Development Group.
- Responsible of the implementation of trainings defined by the training group in Argentina.
- Responsible of the continuous improvement on Testing Process and Testing practices.
- Responsible of the technical analysis for potential new projects in order to determine whether it’s technically viable or not.
- Responsible of preventive and corrective actions at program level. Electronic Arts
11-2007 to 07-2009 QA Lead at Tsfot Argentina
- Team leader of the QA team at Credicoop Bank, leading testing effort for 10 Bank's applications, including Home Banking and the Core application.
- I was in charge of preparing testing plans and strategies for each of the applications mentioned above, preparing weekly reports, identifying and taking actions to solve or prevent problems.
- Leader of the Afip testing project with 3 manual testing projects and 1 for automated testing.
- Leader of 3 automation projects at Credicoop bank and 1 at Afip.
- Recognized with the medal of Quality for tasks performed on automation testing in Credicoop Bank.-