* NEXCOM - Navy Exchange: * SharePoint development and administrative support for newly implemented Intranet solution.
* Administrator for a variety of E Business Systems (ES) software applications running on a variety of hardware environments.
* Content management and development for mynavyexchange.com, dodlodging.com, navy-lodge.com websites and SharePoint Intranet.
* Serve as liaison between the help desk, systems administrators, database administrators and functional (E Business) users.
* Set/manage application parameters for all ES.
* Point of contact between application vendors, Linux database administrators and systems administrators for application functionality and configuration.
* Assist in implementation of security strategy for the application based on requirements.
* Repair and update websites via Dreamweaver or Toad (Linux database GUI) according to functional specifications of Change orders.
* Obtain regular processing reports to check for errors, assess/analyze errors and distinguishes between databases, Ecommerce solution application and customized application problems.
* Develop and manage newly developed SharePoint intranet implementation.
* Assist in providing supporting documentation for E Business systems.
* Ensure/implement the rigorous application of Information Security/Information Assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of Systems, Applications and/or Services (Hardware & Software).