* CONVIKTA (Marketing and Advertising): At Convikta I am just the “guy who helps other companies grow” by building apps, websites and e-commerces, using growth hacking strategies, doing performance analysis and conversion rate optimization (CRO) with a strong data-driven approach.
“Growth Hacker” is a term originated in Silicon Valley and in its essence it’s the idea that an entrepreneur or organisation can take a non-traditional approach to increasing the growth rate/adoption of their product by “hacking” something together specifically for growth purposes.
According to “Growth Hacker Manifesto” a growth hacker have an obsessive focus on user growth, combine the disciplines of marketing, product and engineering, test new ideas scientifically, are concerned with the entire lifecycle of a user, are data-driven, exploit new growth channels extremely early, use their creativity to create new growth opportunities, exhaust free growth first and only spend money if there is a positive ROI.
* UPPNA Software (Internet): As a startup founder I've done pretty much everything:
- Running new business initiatives and strategic partnerships
- Customer development, product development, marketing and public relations management
- Growth hacking activities with a analytical approach based on data. Using tools like Flurry, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, MixPanel, Crazy Egg and UserCycle
- Applying the Lean Startup cycle: Build, Measure, Learn
- Business strategy and market validation
- Sales to large mall companies and big retailers
- Helping engineers in information architecture, prototypes and validation of core algorithms
- Recruiting and team leadership (content, sales and software development teams)
- Capital raising with angel investors and venture capital firms, having raised around R$ 1.2 million so far
- Attending board meetings