• Responsible for enabling timely and accurate delivery of financial reporting and required information to the country Accounting MNG and contribute to provide visibility on the business to different stakeholders.
• Drive monthly report process and timely reporting towards the region.
• Ensuring that strong procedures and governance are in place and adhered to throughout the organization.
• Provide appropriate financial information
• Establish and direct procedures and systems to maintain proper records and accounting controls/services including establishment of standard cross-regional systems/processes
• Implement and strengthen internal controls and accounting infrastructure to keep pace with growth and ensure compliance in line with Group standards
• Participating in the planning and preparation of the Group’s quarterly, interim and annual reports with the highest quality and within deadlines.
• Adhere to accounting and reporting guidelines according to IFRS and group policies (included in the control manual).
• Driving and ensuring execution of ad hoc initiatives and participation in projects;
• Drive cost savings according plan.
• Perform monthly reconciliations to ensure world class accounting.
Use of the System JDE Edwards account profile
HFM Hyperium Financial Management supplementary Information.
Full command and submission of Master Data for Clients in JDE .
Implementation of Electronic Accounting (EKomercio) , Reception Module for invoices