* Atos (Information Technology & Services): • Systems and companies integration with our company policies. Monitoring and preparing all the resources to do the job on time and with the highest quality levels.
• In accordance with the policies of global and local purchases, develop, implement and continually refine performance, information and process management in order to support the efforts of operational strategic purchases, and tactics.
• Work closely with the procurement team NAO, IT function, Shopping, team Transaction (Poland) and the Global leadership process and tools to develop and institutionalize shared, consistent, accurate and robust data management processes.
• Responsible for compliance with internal rules and policies, processes.
• Ensure access provider, spending and saving data across the organization, facilitating real-time monitoring, management and communication of the results of internal purchasing with regard to savings goals (eg, annual expenses prices, suggestions for cost savings providers), performance data providers, the savings achieved and the impact of budgets
• Responsible for developing and ensuring optimum use of spending and a database of contracts
• Be an active contributor and promoter of implementation and use of different tools and e-sourcing.
• Actively improve the process of P2P by the optimized use of ERP (SAP), electronic tools, simplification and automation.