- May 2013 - Current / YPF: Network and Security Administrator: Security Manager in LAN, WAN, Extranets, VPN's. Projects, monitoring, diagnosis and troubleshooting. Cisco Systems, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Cisco ASA, ACS, IWAN, ACI, UCS. Perimeter networks and deployment of infrastructure in networks.
- Nov 2012 – May 2013 / Swiss Medical Network and Communications Analyst Sr: Analysis and management of the corporate network of Swiss Medical. Network design, project management, implementations. Equipment L2 and L3 Cisco, Extreme and 3com, Security consulting. Coordination of subcontracted services. Monitoring and tracking services and WAN, L2L and MPLS links, etc. Re- Engineering of network. Support contracts for outsourced services, budgets, purchases.
- Jun 2011 – Nov 2012 / Turner Broadcasting Network Engineer : Network and Security Administrator. Management of Cisco equipment (Switchs, Routers, L2 and L3), Cisco Nexus 5000, CiscoWorks, Cisco MDS 9000, Cisco Fabric Manager, DCNM, Cisco ACS, Netflow Analysis, Maintenance, Implementation of new projects and network designs. Firewall Sonicwall with course completed and finalized. Coordination of third parties and management of budgets and suppliers. Support contracts and facilities.
- May 2010 – Jun 2011 / Capgemini Argentina Network Administrator : Network Manager T1- Networking and Trobleshooting of Capgemini's client network infrastructure in Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Spain as well as the internal Capegimi network of these named sites. Routers, L2, L3, VPN, Firrewalls.Balancers, Proxys. Cisco, Stonegate, Checkpoint, Juniper, McAfee, DHCP, Switch Blade.
- Mar 2007– May 2010 / OSDE-CATALINAS CENTER Back Office Analyst- Systems Management: User administration and profiles. ABM; analysis, process, resolution, documentation and derivation of Incidents. Testing of systems operation of all the tools of the OSDE group. Support Windows, Office package, AS400 and SAP. Attention to users from all over the country. Interaction with other technology sectors.
- Jan 2000 – Mar 2007 / Netizen S.A. - SkyOnline Company Operator of Infrastructure: Installation and configuration of Radio point-to-point and multipoint links (Harris-EricssonAlcatel). Installation and configuration of Cisco Routers and modems for delivery of E1 and E3 data and Telephony frames (Ericsson DXX, delivered in BNC or Telephone Strip). After-Sales and Pre and Post-installation relationship with Corporate clients.
Coordination of working group of Maintenance of Nodes and of installers tertiarizados. Control, Monitoring and alarm rise in Network Operation Center (NOC) mainly of the radio links type. Arming customer services. Testing of links, tracking and resolution of incidents, coordination with areas of Networking and Systems. Installation and maintenance in Datacenter and Computer Center of telecommunications equipment like Cisco Routers (from 1600 to 7200, changes of plates or migrations of services) Switchs, structured cabling, pacheras, rackeados, etc.
Pre-sale analysis of new customers and new services. Control of Warehouse and materials, search of suppliers and / or inputs, purchase of the same. Schedule of tasks execution. Quotes, budgets, guidance and advice to the client.
- Jun 1999 – Dec 1999 / Ventura SA IT Sector Manager: Assistance to end users. Management and control of hardware and software (Purchase and sale of products and licenses).
Maintenance of technological infrastructure (servers, equipment, network devices, printers, etc.). Installation and configuration of new PCs and new infrastructure components. Installation and maintenance of operating systems, software in general, networks (LAN, Windows environment). Support for software incidents (Windows 2000, Office, SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003) and hardware.
- Mar 1998 – Jun 1999 / Delta computación Computer Technical Support: In charge of the premises with attention to the public. PC repair, software installation, resolution of software and hardware incidents.