* Zealcon Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd (Construction)
* Zealcon Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd (Construction): • Daily routine activities of document control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
• As per Project Quality Plan, Project documents are separately maintained for different stages: Enquiry, Design, Construction, Supervision and Maintenance.
• Maintain records of engineering documents and drawings in hard copies and electronic files and monitor the revisions and approval status thereof.
• To maintain the record of all controlled documentation – issue, status and location.
• To maintain the log sheet of correspondences (Letters/Memos/Faxes), drawings/shop drawings & calculation/Technical data, material approval register (MAR), method Statement (MS), Sample Submittals, Specifications, Contracts, LOIs, Invoices, Payment Certificates, Progress Reports, Survey Reports ,Soil Reports etc.Giving them the unique reference number for identification and easy retrieval whenever required.
• Expedite the return of documents and approvals or comments within the required time period from internal and external parties to whom they have been issued or distributed.
• Receive and distribute project documents and drawings based on the document distribution matrix to the right department/Person (action parties) as per agreed procedure after project manager’s review.
• Proper filing of the documents in correspondence files with file reference and letter number.
• Assisting the project managers, while handling confidential project documents.
• Coordination with all Project Construction Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and other functional/Departmental Heads.