Dell Panama: Tech Support Agent (Summer 2005 - Fall 2009) - Panama city, Howard
• Provide an accurate and efficient diagnostic of a wide variety of computers software and hardware issues.
• Upselling and handling questions about additional warranty coverage for all desktop and portable computers for small and medium business.
• Set up Next Business Day On-Site Service over the phone for customers across the US and other countries around the globe.
• Developing and planning new strategies to improve the achievement of goals within the company based on team work.
• Awarded as Top Performer for providing an outstanding quality of customer satisfaccion.
Independent Spanish Interpreter (Fall 2009 – present)
Language Services Associates (LSA): RAP
• Accurately and idiomatically turn the message from the non-spanish speaker to the spanish receptor without any additions, omissions or other misleading factors that could alter the intended meaning of the message from the speaker.
• Relate to people, empathize and respond to emotional states inside the interpreter code of conduct using Active Listening.
• Perfectly capable of working with limited or no supervision.
• Proud of helping thousands of non-English speakers meet goals, overcome obstacles, build trust and flourish in a global environment outside their communication barriers
• Developed good memory, retention skills and taking notes skills during the interpretation to ensure accuracy of the information given