I have practical experience in all the operation of the Financial function such as Accounting, Treasury, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Taxes, Budget & Forecast, Financial Analysis and reporting among others.
These capabilities allowed me to administrate the General Motors Dealer Network with more of 200 dealerships for more than eleven years.
One important part of my work was the dealer performance improvement process that allowed the network to improve operating performance and profitability which resulted of great help on 2009 with the automotive crisis and consequent network restructure.
Furthermore during my years on GM I also had experience on Business Development and it was translated into the opening of three distribution channels (Cadillac- Saab - Hummer , Pontiac - Fiat, and Kodiak).
On this respect my participation was on development of the concept, elaboration of financial business case, entering new product and service portfolio including planning, pricing, marketing, and network development.
•More than 20 years of Finance, Sales and Business experience in multiple disciplines.
•CPA (ESCUELA BANCARIA Y COMERCIAL) with MBA (ITESM).
* Cuidado Inteligente Enfermería (Automotive): Having a comprehensive background allowed me to have necessary skills and experience as to direct, manage and execute the Complete Setup, Foundation, Start Up and Stabilization of this Business.
I had to develop the complete project starting from Business Plan Elaboration including Trade Mark Process, System infrastructure development, web site deployment, Development of Human Resources Recruitment and Selection Process and Development of Operative Process for Nursing and Caring Patients as well as all back office support processes.
Also I Developed and Executed:
- Marketing plan, including Pricing Strategy, Publicity and Promotion.
- Service Satisfaction Web Survey development.
1. Business opening and breakeven stabilization is ahead compared to Business Plan.
2 Positioned the service as the most respected, reputed and distinctive Nursing Service available
3. Achievement of 92% Customer Satisfaction on Service and Net Promoter Score of 100%.
4. Important Strategic Alliances
* Volkswagen de Mexico (Automotive) [desde 12/2011]: In charge of Urban Science BMI System Implementation and Dealer Business Management Consulting for Volkswagen.
Offering consulting services to automotive OEM's
* General Motors (Automotive) [desde 9/2010]: . Dealer Network Financial Process (FACTS- DBI & Scorecard). Dealer Performance Improvement Process. Dealer Selection Process. Dealer’s Financial Review & Quality Control Process. Collaboration on Retail Operating & Quality Standards Implementation (Siempre Contigo Program). Dealer’s Financial Reporting to Executive Committee. Business case elaboration for opening distribution channels. Elaboration of Accounting Manual for Mexican Dealers. Creation of Dealer Business Administration certification program. Dealer certification program training. Direction Budget & Forecasting. Dealer Management Systems certification.
* General Motors (Automotive) [desde 4/2009]: Joint Development and Execution Management of the Fleet Excellence Program
* General Motors (Automotive) [desde 12/2007]: Dealer Financial Reports Consolidation, Dealers' Balanced Scorecard, Dealer Standards (Sales & Aftersales), Dealer's Acconting Manual, Dealer Audits. Business Case for Dealer Additions and Reductions.
* Equant (Telecommunications) [desde 11/1998]