Independent Marketing Consultant (Mexico and Colombia)
May. 2015 – Current
- Ensure the development and implementation of strategies necessary to reach the brand positioning, achieving participation in the market and ensuring commercial goals.
- Execution of e-mail marketing for prospects and clients.
- Execution of telemarketing for retention, promotion and advertising.
- Cooperate in the analysis of market segmentation and loyalty plans.
- Coordinate and supervise events that are carried out to disseminate the image and products of the company.
- Develop strategic and operational marketing plans that boost sales, increase profitability, create loyalty and promote customer satisfaction.
OfficeCore – Customer Account Manager (Bogota,Colombia)
March. 2015 – May. 2015
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Media Plus – International Consultant for US-Television (Liège, Belgium – London, UK)
Jan. 2014- Dec. 2014
- Representing client at social events, conferences and trade fairs, building up a strong network and contact list.
- Scheduling, preparing and conducting meetings/interviews with top ranking business and political officials. Ranging from Prime Minister Level through to level executives.
- Presenting, negotiating and selling communication/advertising campaigns to government agencies and AAA private companies.
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Project: Colombia 2013 US-Television
Oz Groupe – Commercial Sales
Aug. 2013- Jan. 2014
- Increase customer base and sales of integrated marketing projects.
- Coordinate the project performance.
- To monitor the process of the projects.
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with new customers as well as existing customer base. Analyze the market, identifying viable target clients, reach decision-makers, and drive sales results.
- Track contact management details to insure proper follow up and closure.
- Maintain customer accounts to insure customer satisfaction.
- Cultivate deeper relationships with existing customers seeking opportunities for additional revenue.
- Plan and manage appointment schedules.
- Professionally conduct meetings with clients.
Binbit – Service Development Analyst
Nov. 2012 - Aug.2013
- Opening of new markets within the development and marketing area.
- Coordinating audits of services.
- Analyzing and monitor the solutions of the problems found in audits.
- Documentation of processes and services.
- Coordinating project efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of new markets.
- Reports of audits and efficiency projects.
- Inventory of services management.
Accenture – Test Lead of Web Services Testing Team (TCOE) for the middleware components
Feb. 2010 - Aug. 2011
- Fully understand the business functions which are being executed by the API's which he is tasked with testing.
- Ensure the creation of test cases which cover all scenarios for testing (as outlined by API Specification document).
- Ensure that all required data is fully documented and where needed submitted to the data management team.
- Conduct peer reviews as needed to ensure proper coverage of all test scenarios; document Unified Review Report.
- Coordinate with testers to ensure proper execution of test cases.
- Report progress daily (during the testing phase) to TCoE management and Client representatives.
- Assume full responsibility for resolution of any/all defects.
- Prepare project estimation and SIW as well as submit monthly forecast.
- Ensure that estimates have been accepted by the project and updated in the forecasting and planning tool, PCM.
- Ensure test plans for different initiatives are created and reflects what is being tested.
- Update project documents to the team's discovery folder and keep the team's initiative document on SharePoint current.
Ingeniería Internacional e Informática – Project Analyst and Public Relations
Nov. 2009- Feb 2010
Soluciones Lingüísticas – English Teacher
May. 2009- Nov.2009
- To improve the conversation skills of the students of Colegio Iberoamericano.
United States – Mexico Chamber of Commerce – Corporate Management and Logistics (Intern) (Washington, D.C, USA).
- Strategic Plan for Reinventing the US – Mexico Chamber of Commerce.
ITESM Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Garza Sada – English Teacher
- To improve the conversation skills of the students.