Researcher in the area of metrology and quality, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio) August 2013 to December 2015
• Researcher in the area of metrology for biomedical equipment.
• Metrology legal, industrial and scientific.
• Application of the methodology Quality by Design for the design and development of biomedical technology.
• Quality for biomedical devices.
• Biomedical Engineering.
Logistics and Foreign Trade´s Specialist, Center of Molecular Immunology, Havana, Cuba. September 2010 to May 2013
• Plan and implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements; manage the logistical aspects of product life cycles, including coordination or provisioning of samples, and the minimization of obsolescence; redesign the movement of goods to maximize value and minimize costs; develop and maintain positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in, or directly relevant to, a logistics activity; import business, customs clearance and inspection of imported goods, inventory management and supply chain management; resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues. Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements; supply chain management activities with biotechnological industry specifications..
Technical warehouse management, Center of Molecular Immunology, Havana, Cuba. June 2007 to September 2010
• Receive, unload, record and warehouse goods; monitor goods and packaging; operate warehouse management systems; process transport damage claims; check and control warehouse conditions; make regular inventory checks; pick goods for shipment; package and clear outgoing shipments; generate delivery documents.
Technician in biological processes, Center of Molecular Immunology, Havana, Cuba. March 2001 to June 2007
• Purification of monoclonal antibodies by chromatographic methods; filtration of biopharmaceuticals and work in cleanroom; implementation and monitoring of activities with requirements of Good Production Practices (cGMP); commissioning and operation of equipment related to own activities of the biotechnology industry.