* Avaya (Telecommunications) - Current Job: Management of the overall process of planning, developing and delivering professional services offers for global Unified Communications, based on elements such as portfolio management, concept-to-market, and lifecycle product and services management.
Some of my achievements on the position are:
- Leaded multi-functional core teams through process and deliverables.
- Organized, planed and ensured the execution of all Avaya Professional Services program components and deliverables through core and extended team members.
- Identified and prioritized high growth market opportunities with sustainable revenue and profitability potential while partnering with cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Marketing, Service Engineer Managers, Regional Offer Managers, Vertical Market Consultants, Strategy teams, Software Development team and Professional Services Consultants.
- Developed fully integrated business cases based on market opportunity, competitive intelligence, customer value and financial impact for each Professional Services offer.
- Developed pricing, delivery model, cost modeling and ROI analysis for every Professional Services Offers.
* Universidad Nacional de Avellaneda (Higher Education): Maths and physics admission and first year professor for engineering degrees.
* Ecutronic Techonologies (Malaga, España) - 2008 - Marketing Manager
Responsible of the development and managing the Europe product marketing department, including the strategic planning processes according to the market analysis and business requirements. Partnership with direct and indirect distribution channels. Also in charge of the coordination of products and solutions design and promotion campaigns. Active participation in all the plans of external communication with news agencies and different media press. Member of the executive committee of the company.
* Level 3 (Buenos Aires) - 2000/2007 - Internet & Security Marketing Manager - LATAM
Responsible for strategic product & marketing development of Internet and security services solutions for Corporate Enterprises, Carriers, Service Provides and SMB markets in LATAM. Full accountability of the Internet and security services sales forecasts and budgets. Active support in pre-sales tasks and activities.
* Telefonica (Buenos Aires) - 1998/2000 - Data Networking Implementation Manager
Managed data networks designs and implementations. In charge of post-sales engineering for corporate customers area. Responsible of the installation, configuration, testing and fine tuning of complex voice and data networks.