* Motorola Mobility (Vates Contractor) (Telecommunications): Software Development in J2EE Technology, under Scrum methodology, for project of a multinational company leader in the field of Communications. Some tecnologies used are:
Java (Spring 3.0, JMS (ActiveMQ), EhCache, JPA), SOAP UI, ORACLE, etc.
* Vates (Computer Software) [desde 10/2012]: I was developing a software by internal client that involved the following technologies: JAVA EE - REST - Android API Level 8 - Maven - others
* Bizit Global (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2/2012]: I was part of a java developer team. My main role was to develop the requirements received from clients. I was working with J2EE, Flex 3, ORACLE, MAVEN, etc.
* Indra (Information Technology and Services) [desde 5/2010]: I was responsible of a small team of programmers. My task was organize the team and distribute the requeriments received from customers between members of the team. Usually, also I was part of develop of applications.
* Indra (Information Technology and Services) [desde 11/2009]: J2EE Developer
Frameworks: Cairngorm, Spring, Struts.
APIs and tools: EJB, Hibernate.
Data Bases: SQLServer, Oracle.
Application Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
Other tools: Maven 2.0, Maven 1.1, Ant, JasperReports 2.02.
Operative Systems: Windows NT.
* Sykes (Outsourcing/Offshoring) [desde 3/2008]