Position: Software Architect
Since: May 2011 Until: Present
Consultant (Remote Office living in Taiwan)
Since: May 2010 – May 2011
Clients and projects:
New Jersey Organ & Tissue Sharing Networking – Software Developer. Create a Code Conversion Tool from ASP/COM+ to .Net 4.0/WCF.
Sisplus IT – Company specialized in development for AIDC (Automation Identification and Data Collection), having large companies as clients in the area of energy in various states of Brazil. Participated in several projects involving system integration of data collection (PDA), web site .Net with SAP CCS.
Ticket Services (French Group Accor, now: Endered)
Position: Solutions Architect
Since: August 2003 Until: April 2010
- Development Standardization in .Net, SQL Server and Oracle. Prepare the company for SOA.
- Implementation Windows SharePoint 2007;
- Support to implementation ITIL disciplines (Configuration Management and Service Level Management);
- Organization of Services by Business Process;
- Choice of Portal Tool and Middle Integration Tool (IBM WebSphere);
- Performance tunning SQL Server;
- Development of a Framework C# to make easy the development process on .net plataform,
including code generate in C#, T-SQL e PL/SQL;
- Web Applications (ASP.NET) / Windows Forms / Web Services / Windows Service / SQL Server / Oracle;
Watchtower Inc. (International non-profit organization present in 105 countries)
Position: Software Developer / Team Leader / DBA
Since: December 1994 Until: August 2003
- Analisys, Development and System Architecture .NET, Visual FoxPro, VB e ASP. Systems like: Human Resources, Shipping, Medical, System Integration in heterogenous plataforms, ETL routines;
- Data Modeling e performance tunning;