• Product Manager working over 4 years managing and developing systems and tools based on RFID technology to Health, IT, Logistic and Cold Chain markets.
* Responsible for PMO and Pre-Sales areas, working on Pricing, RFP's, RFQ's, etc
Revision and standardization of Life Cicle and PMO proccess to manage em control projects;
I still work as sales support to determine solutions and scenarios to offer best solutios for the clients.
Project Manager for implementation and expansion solutions such as, data, voice, Data Center, VoIP, ToIP, Security and Telepresence based on Cisco products portifolio.
• Expertise in clients from many different segments of the market as manufacturers, carriers, banks, construction, automotive etc..
• Responsible for all documentation of Post Sales and Minutes, Schedules, Progress Report, Risks, Costs and etc..
• Financial Control and Time, Resource Allocation, Outsourcing
• Project Management for adequacy of environments to the standards of DSS-PCI.
• PMO for engineering projects of Back bone.
• Project Manager Outsourcing Corporate networks.
• Preparation of technical proposals involving commercial solutions for MPLS, IP, ATM etc..
• Analysis of Rfp's, Rfq's and public notices for the various segments of the market.
• Responsible for creating the solution Proactive management of Telemar (CGS - Centre for Management Services) for satellite circuits with the Hispamar with customization of reports on performance analysis.
• Development of technical solutions for complex systems Manages the Coordination of implementation activities, Cost Control of projects, setting timetables, resource allocation,outsourcings.
Project Management ITEC 2.002
Datacom, ATM and IP Ericsson Univ. 2.000
AXD 301 and AXD 311 ATW Switches Eric Univ 2.000
Alteon Web Switches Alteon 2.001
GSM and GRPS Market Strategy Ericsson 2.000