* Freelance Aquicore (Information Technology and Services): I’m in charge of the architecture design and development of core functionalities for the Aquicore StartUp. I work with Play! Framework with Scala and Java in the BackEnd and with AngularJS and Underscore in the FrontEnd.
* Freelance (Information Technology and Services): I've been working as a Freelance developer for several US startups and companies. I've worked defining architectures for both WebApps and APIs for mobile apps, leading teams and developing both BackEnd and FrontEnd.
I've worked in Traditional form-based web apps, scraper bots, analytics applications, distributed processing, API integrations (Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn among others, custom API design, development environment setups and more.
* Zauber (Information Technology and Services) [from 11/2012]: I have been working in different Web, Web Mobile and Android projects as Project leader, including Tagg (Pet tracker) for Qualcomm and MercadoPin.
I've participated in Startup's incubation, helping with the Software Architecture, Product Management, Managing People and Programming. We've been using Lean Startup and Ruby On Rails for those startups.
* Zauber (Information Technology and Services) [from 7/2011]: Working with both Web Applications and Back End applications in Java. Using Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ, Maven.
* Globant (Information Technology and Services) [from 4/2010]: Working with several technologies like:
Java, Hibernate, Sping, jBPM, JBoss, Axis, XStream, Spring MVC, log4j, JMS, JMX, Drools, C#, VB .Net, ASP .Net,