* Van Tol-Heraud E.I.R.L. (Translation and Localization): Owner and co-founder of Van Tol-Heraud. Senior translator and interpreter in charge of the language department.
* Van Tol-Heraud (Translation and Localization): Professional translator, proofreader and interpreter. More than 7 million words translated and proofread; worked as an interpreter in more than 80 conferences and assignments.
* Van Tol-Heraud E.I.R.L. (Translation and Localization): I have been working as an English-Spanish conference interpreter since 2000. Some of my clients include: Antamina Mining Complex, Tisdale Mining, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Ernst & Young, Eli Lilly, Peruvian Ministry of Education, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Conservation International, the Peruvian Army Headquarters, among others.
I also have regular interpretation assignments for the EU-LAC meetings, the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment, and the European Commission.
* Embassy of the Republic of Korea (International Affairs) [desde 3/2003]: English translator and Bilingual secretary, working within the Korea International Co-operation Agency (KOICA). Also, Spanish teacher of Korean volunteers coming to work in the poorest areas of Peru.
* UNIVERSITIES (AGRARIA LA MOLINA / SAN JUAN BAUTISTA) (Higher Education) [desde 1/2003]: Part-time English teacher at both Universities’ Language Centres.
* L'BEL INTERNATIONAL (Translation and Localization) [desde 10/2002]: English translator of labels for cosmetics, catalogues, publications for beauty consultants, market research, brochures, instruction manuals and guidelines (for the Australian branch of L'BEL in New South Wales, Sydney). Interpreter at meetings held with Australian representatives.
* PROMPERÚ (Peru’s Promotion Commission) (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 5/2001]: English and French translator of tourism texts, surveys and magazines. Editor of the monthly tourist newsletter “Kilca” (English version). English proofreader of several publications.
* INICTEL (National Institute (Translation and Localization) [desde 1/1999]: Translator of English videotapes about telecommunications and fibre optics (for subtitling).
1998 CONCYTEC (National Council of Science and Technology)
English translator and interpreter of biology texts and web pages related to the phenomenon of "El Niño". All this was included in a scientific project organised by the OAS.
* CONCYTEC (National Council of Science and Technology) (Utilities) [desde 8/1998]: English translator and interpreter of biology texts and web pages related to the phenomenon of “El Niño”. All this was included in a scientific project organised by the OAS.