GE Measurement and Control Solutions February 2005 – Present
Sales Manager – Caribbean Region
• Selling and Promotion of: Bently Nevada (BN) Machinery Protection and Condition Monitoring Systems, Service Contracts and Remote Monitoring.
• Other Responsibilities: acting as the single key point contact between Global Projects Team and local sales team to manage all information related to CAPEX projects for Northern region countries, interacting with each sales manager responsible for each project.
GE Oil & Gas March 2003 – February 2005
Sales Manager – Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru
• Selling and Promotion of: Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors, Turbo Expanders, Axial Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps, Control and Safety Valves, Reactors and Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, and Gas Metering Systems.
Siemens Westinghouse January 2002 – February 2003
Sales Manager – Venezuela, Caribbean –
• Selling and Promotion of: Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Generators, Power Plant Automation Systems, Spare Parts and Maintenance Contracts for Power Plants.
Siemens Industrial Systems – Oil & Gas January 1999 – January 2002
Sales Manager – Venezuela, and Caribbean
• Selling and Promotion of: Turnkey Power Generation Solutions, and Turnkey Power Transmission Solutions, Integrated Process Automation and Control Solutions, Electrically Driven Gas Compression Systems.
• Other Responsibilities: Development of Customer Relationship Management with Key Engineering Companies.
Alfa Laval January 1991 – January 1999
Sales Manager – Venezuela, Caribbean, and Central America
• Selling and Promotion of: Centrifugal Separators, Plate & Spiral Heat Exchangers, Desalination Systems, Centrifugal Pumps, and Flow meters.
• Verticals Covered: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Water Treatment, Marine, Metals & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Fats & Oils, Fish & Meat, Palm Oil.
Some Reference Projects January 1985 – January 1991
Wartsila Central America & Caribbean Supply of Centrifugal Separators & filters
PDV Marina Crude Oil Tankers Crude Oil Separators & Desalination Systems
Titan Methanol – Trinidad TVC Desalination System (1rst region reference)
Valero – Aruba TVC Desalination System (broke competitor monopoly)
Isla Refinery – Curacao TVC Desalination System
PCS Nitrogen - Trinidad S1 Condition Monitoring Software
Point Lisas Nitrogen – Trinidad S1 Condition Monitoring Software
Yara – Trinidad S1 Condition Monitoring Software
Atlantic LNG S1 Condition Monitoring Software + 3500 Racks
CADAFE – Venezuela DCS for Combined Cycle Power Plant
CADAFE – Venezuela 500 MW Generator Repair
Polar Brewery – Venezuela Static Excitation System Upgrade
Polar Brewery – Venezuela Steam Turbine Major Overhaul
SHELL Bechtel – Venezuela Desalination System for Crude Oil Platform
PDVSA – Venezuela Desalination System for Crude Oil Tankers
British Petroleum Rotoflow Compressor
PREPA Puerto Rico S1 Condition Monitoring Software
PREPA Puerto Rico Long Term Service Agreement
PCS Nitrogen Trinidad Remote Monitoring Services
Methanex Trinidad Training Programs
PDVSA Conoco Crude Oil Plate Heat Exchangers
Assets and Sales Achievements:
• More than $200 million in Sales of Capital Equipment, Software, Spare Parts, Components, Service Contracts and Training in the Region of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Puerto Rico, Central America and Caribbean. Some projects included financing.
• Experience in dealing with Public & Private Companies, Government Owned Companies and Engineering Companies.
• Capability to understand any product or service offering with limited amount of formal training.
• Capability to access all levels of customer decision takers.
• Experienced in managing complete sales cycle, from prospecting – proposal preparation – Terms & Conditions - Closing – After Sales Support.
• Experience Selecting and Managing Sales Agents and Distributors.
• Experience in working at an early stage of the project with EPCs in order to have the specifications based on the characteristics of our products.
• Ability to leverage on customer relationships of other GE Divisions in order to access the right decision makers at the right ti