* Information Technology and Services
* Accenture (Management Consulting) [desde 2/2012]: Presently I am working as a technical architect in US Bank that is currently changing their banking system. I am working within the ESB where my team is designing the solution for connecting the legacy application to the new core banking system isolating the legacy application from the complexity of the core banking protocol.
(Birmingham, AL, USA)
In my previous projects
• I worked as Technology Consultant in a strategy project for one of the Majors Utilities in Spain and Italy proposing a new System and procedures to improve their performance and reduce the cost of operation. Working closely with the Client and the executive team we deliver a complete roadmap to the utility to change their system from a legacy one to a new market based solution.
(Madrid and Seville, Spain)
• Solution Architect in a SOA environment at the Principal Rail Company in Spain where we changed the legacy retail and booking system to a new one based on JEE. In this project I also assumed the role of release manager in which I designed all the migration needed from one system to the new one.
• Team lead in a development project in one of the largest Banks in Spain where Accenture developed a new framework to deploy tools. The team had to deal with an almost impossible deadline delivering the product on time without relevant issues. We got congratulations from the banks representatives and from Accenture’s Project Managers.
• Consultant in a software development project for EADS-NATO where I was the responsible for the requirement from start to finish, working hands on with NATO for the entire project. We deliver a Ground Support System for an Aircraft which load missions and permanent data into the aircrafts as maps, targets, threats, etc.
(Madrid, Spain / Blackpool, UK / Turin, Italy)
* ICEX (International Trade and Development) [desde 9/2006]: IT Manager for the Commercial Office of the Spanish Embassy in Greece and Cyprus. I upgraded the servers’ operations systems as well as the workstations without interrupting the regular working of the office. I also had to deal with Internet providers to obtain faster Internet connection and World Wide Commercial Offices Intranet.
Once the operations systems were successfully updated, I headed some training courses for all the Office staff explaining in depth the use of the new tools and answering all their questions.
* Michelin (Automotive) [desde 12/2004]: Software developer and analyst in an improvement of reports management project. Working with Oracle, Access, Crystal Report, Excel and Visual C++. I was in charge of the design, implementation and testing of a tool to improve and automate reports in the research and development centre of Michelin in Almeria.