* Worley Parsons/CNEC Brazil (Construction): Administrative Manager for MMX Serra Azul Project (EPCM), including supervision of HR/Personnel, Finance, Services, IT and Billing/Invoicing areas, translators group. 12 direct reports, up to 380 total professionals assisted.
* Leihan Translators (Construction): • Translating services to serveral national and international companies, among which: AVRO, LyonBridge, Guadyan Net, Ksoft, META, OMEP, Usiminas, Vale, Minerconsult, SNC-Lavalin, Worley Parsons, Harvard Business School, and others. Specialization in engineering/mining projects and legal/admonistrative documents; Simultaneaous translation. Intermediate level also in French and Spanish.
* WorleyParsons/CNEC (Oil & Energy) [desde 4/2013]: Procurement analyst, specialized in client's service agreements: bidding processes, vendor list development and analysis, technical and commercial evaluation, negotiation, recommendation, contract review, awarding, expediting and contract administration activities.
* SNC Lavalin (Construction) [desde 8/2011]: • Rio Paracatu Project (Kinross) - Ferro Carajás S11D Project -(Vale) - Barro Alto Project (Anglo American).
• Titles: Project Administrative Manager, Translator and Interpreter (including periods in the Canaã dos Carajás-PA and Paracatu-MG construction sites)
• Up to 15 direct reports – 130 persons in the Project Owner’s Team (POT)
• Direct Management or Assistance to the areas of: Compliance, Translations, Services, Travel, HR, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Billing, Doc Control, Engineering, Construction, Contractors, Client Relations, Project Management.
* The Albany Group (Management Consulting) [desde 3/2007]: Administrative, financial, commercial management. Team of 6 people. Affiliate of the English Holding. Hiring of expatriates to work in big Telecom settled in Brazil. Expatriate compliance, documentation, visas and benefits were the main tasks.
* Telelistas Região 1 (Construction) [desde 12/2005]: Administrative, financial, personnel management of the Belo Horizonte affiliate, with 40 direct subordinates and 120 indirect. Responsible for cash flow, legal issues and suits, contracts, relationship with clients, personnel management, computer maintanance and IT services.
* AmBev - Distributor (Food & Beverages) [desde 9/2002]: General manager of the largest affiliate, responsible for distribution in 7 cities, financial, accounting, logistics, commercial and administration depts. Designated to open the unit in 1991, managed it for eleven years with an average 70% yearly growth.
* Ermirio de Morais High School (Construction) [desde 12/1994]: English and IT teacher for high-school students (course of Technician in Business).