VMBC SA, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2014 to 2016
• Work with managers to remove friction points and ensure smooth handoffs between areas.
• Support the Mobile Program team, Creative Team and BI team in their work by pulling reports, scheduling meetings and managing calendars to improve the time spent on their genius zone
• Facilitate communication, standardization, collaboration, and organization for the work that the assigned teams are doing.
• Provide guidance and/or training to new hires within areas of expertise
Hewlett Packard S.R.L, 2012 to 2015
AMS SCCM Software Delivery Lead - Technical Support Representative
• Meetings with clients to review requirements for software to be distributed and determine package requirements, method of delivery (push vs. pull) and deployment timing based on freeze calendars
• Open RFCs for mandatory software deployments (push) and attend all HP and client Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to represent changes and answer questions.
• Act as third tier escalation point on client issues, and performs research to resolve them.
• Develop and documents (i.e., technical specs, user documentation, flow diagrams, logic diagrams, etc.) basic processes and procedures for support of the product.
• Perform system administration, including the creation of collections, advertisements and basic reporting