Graduation project: “Design of a optic fiber ring to provide telematic services in The Maracaibo's lake pathway”
- The design was done at the level of detail engineering, considering optic fiber runs, benches, type of fiber to use, selection and installation of Omnidirectional Acces Points. Detailing an estimated cost of equipment, materials and man hours.
PDVSA Gas. Fractionation and distribution Plant “Bajo Grande”
Professional internships in the Electronic and Instrumentation Department.
- Performance studies at the operational level and security were conducted at Bajo Grande Plant
- Implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance for Gas and flame detectors of the EAGLE monitoring grid system.
- Collaboration in the laying of fiber optic monitoring system storage.
- Inspection and maintenance of the UPS emergency batteries or electrical systems in plant and loading dock.
TELEMIC, C.A. Corporation (Inter)
Installation technician of home services
- Installation and revision of cable television services, internet, VoIP telephony and satellite television technology based on fiber-coaxial HFC.
- Reviews from service failures at the end subscriber level.
- Work at height using 24 steps ladders with safety equipment.
- Carrying out work in lifts pits.
- Manual shift vehicles driving.