My profile is supported by 2 careers, Mechanical Engineer, and Computer Engineer. I have experience in software development and databases administration, being software developer since 2009, and then, since 2012 when I finished the Mech. Eng. career, I have been working as project engineer in oil and gas consulting company, designing oil and gas plants, their different industrial services, and programming some technical applications. In addition, I am bilingual in Spanish (native language) and English (IELTS Test Certification). Also, I have been studying French (Advanced) and German (Intermediate level).
- Mechanical Design. Computer simulation and CAD software (SolidWorks, Inventor, Autocad, Ansys Fluent, EPANET, PVELite, ETANK).
- ASME standards B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, B16.5, National Fire Protection Act (NFPA), isometrics drawing.
- Design and Development of Software and Web Systems.
- Mobile application development (Android).
- Programming languages and scripts: PHP, Java, C, C++, C#, JS, AHK, Matlab, Batch, HTML, etc. Web Tools (HTML5, XML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, ExtJS charts, webservices).
- MVVM and MVC architecture.
- Databases and Client/Server Applications Design Software: PowerDesigner, PowerBuilder, MySQL, MySQLi, PostgreSQL, Visual Fox Pro, SQL Server.
- Computer Technical Support.
- Linux and Windows, Microsoft Office.
Specialties: Mechanical and Software Development Engineering