• I am Berlin based professional web developer and promgrammer. I specialiased in CorePHP and all CMS based on it.
• I offer 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• I have worked on almost all CMS based on PHP like Wordpress, Joomla, Prestashop, Joomla, Drupal Magento, OpenCart, Shopify, BigCommerce, OSCommerce, X-Cart, Moodle, TYPO3, Neos.
• I have experience with Adobe Muse, Adobe Business Catalyst and customization in Business Catalyst, Liquid, jQuery, Responsive.
• I have done many projects before with clients from all across the globe. I have more than 5+ years experience on developing PHP based web-applications and Mobile Applications.
• I have worked on Many Chat and SMS SDK and APIs before like Quickblox, CometChat, Twilio, ZenDesk, SendBird, WebRTC, Massenversand based on XMPP servers.
• I have integrated German Real-Estate API from Immobilienscout24.de before. also integrated API from apm.com.au, Zillow, Trulia, WalkScore, Zoopla, StreetEasy, Nestoria, Idealista API & HomeFinder.
• I have already worked on all Drop-shipping product data(feed) source API before as well such as: InventorySource, TechData, GfK Etilize, StockInTheChannel & IngramMicro Etc..
• I am expertise on REST, JSON & XML APIs.
• I have integrated many payment gateway APIs before including Authorize.net, PayPal, Stripe, PayUMoney, Payza, CitrusPay, 2Checkout & BrainTree.
• I have build web-services based on AJAX, XML and JSON.
• I have integrated Email Marketing & Newsletter APIs like MailChimp, SendGrid, Sendy, StreamSend, ReachMail, Campaigner, MadMimi, PostmarkApp, ElasticEmail, SocketLabs, LeaderSend, MailJet, MailGun, Flexmail, Empaction, SeninBlue, Amazon SES, Aweber, ActiveCampaign & Mandrill.
• I have worked on many Shipping and Order Tracking APIs like FedEx, RoyalMail, USPS, Aramex, EasyPost, ShipCloud, Moo, UPS & AfterShip.
• iPhone development is one of the biggest subset of my services. And since past 6+ years, I have effectively performed against the client expectations.
• Apple Watch SDK Experience
• BLE / iBeacon Experience
• Accelerometer Sensor Experience
• SWIFT Language Development
• Auto Layout Development Experience
• Healthkit Experience
• I have successfully transitioned with every change Apple has made in the past. I am well conversant with the technical tools for IPhone development such as – Sandbox Security Model, Xcode, Cocoa Touch Framework, Objective C (geared up to move to Swift already), Web Services Development, Web Backend Integration and rules of Apple App store uploads.
• I can meet client's best satisfaction to the requirements. I will try my best to provide 100% bug free solution to client's requirements.
• I always use latest technologies to bring smile on customers' faces, that's my goal.
My customers have been very pleased with my work, as evidenced by my superior feedback ratings.
• Well defined hierarchy/escalation metrics
• Transparency at all the level
• One point of communication
• Prototype for complex areas
• Regular reporting (Daily/Twice a week/weekly)
• adoption of client’s work approach.
Project Management Tools: Producteev, Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Slack, Google Docs, etc…
Fixed Cost: ideal model when you have defined scope and requirements.
Time and cost estimation will be provided
Hourly Hiring: ideal model when requirements getting change regularly or having requirements in chunks.
Pay only for hours worked
Daily TimeSheet sharing
Dedicated Resource Hiring: ideal model when you have continuous projects/tasks, sizable project(s) to work out.
180 hours/month, leaves will not be billable.