* PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (Petróleo y energía): 1. Plan and coordinate the activities of programming and implementation of electrical maintenance supervisor programming operations center to ensure the safety of workers involved and the proper execution of the work.
2. Coordinate with the heads of the units, the maintenance required derived from visual and thermographic inspections.
3. Check and approve procedures maneuvers, resources and materials used, are considered in the permit for electrical work.
4. Coordinate the energization of facilities to production facilities according to established maintenance programs.
5. Review and validate the technical specifications for the execution of maintenance contracts and procurement of equipment and materials.
6. Check and report production facilities that may be affected in the implementation of scheduled maintenance.
7. Develop and maintain technical competence of staff of the organization with teams motivated to achieve, with a capacity of organizational learning and highly trained technologically oriented to offer a comprehensive service value, maintaining adherence and compliance with laws and current standards with emphasis on comprehensive security, environment and occupational health, with high ethical and moral value.
8. Liaise, coordinate and plan with management support and distribution companies of regional power, those jobs that require the application of these unpowered system to ensure the integrity of workers and the proper execution of jobs.