Company: GOBERNACIÓN DE ANTIOQUIA
Date 01/2009 – I currently work here.
Occupation: Leader - SAP MM-WM-PS -SD
• Facilitate the gathering of requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP Sales and Distribution, Warehouse Management, Project system and Materials Management to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Design, configuration and testing of SD, EWM, MM, PS, processes
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Configure the SAP system in the areas of SD/ EWM/ MM and PS to meet the requirements collected during blueprinting work sessions
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.