ZOE BROKERS 2010 - Present
• Planned and managed day to day operations of the office
• Analyzed and organized work processes and procedures
• Maintained control of assets and inventory
• Supervised office support staff
SEGUROS AMERICA 12/1996 - 12/2007
• Executive Assistant for the General Manager
• Provided Executive-level administrative support to the General Manager and Executive Board of
• Create and organize all special events from the company, as seminars, cocktails, dinners and the annual
• Coordinated travel arrangements for the General Manager and the Executives from the company.
• Supported Human Resources Department and managed over 200 personnel files.
NICARAO LAKE RESORT 05/1996 to 12/1996
• Public Relations and Marketing Executive
• Represent the company in International and National Tourism Fairs.
• Prepare the Publicity for the company and create awareness of the company in the Nicaraguan market.
INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL 03/1995 to 03/1996
• Food and Beverage Coordinator
• Provide administrative support to the Food & Beverage Manager and the Banquets Manager.
• Prepare the Publicity for the Restaurants with the Executive Chef.
MINISTRY OF TOURISM NICARAGUA 07/1993 to 11/1994
• Responsible for Tourism Information and Distribution of Tourism Materials
• Work with tour operators from Europe and United States to show them Nicaraguan main tourist locations.
• Represent the Ministry in local and international events promoting Nicaraguan Tourism.
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS 03/1993 to 06/1993
Events Coordinator for the XXIII Assembly of the United Nations
• Coordinate the special party given by the Ministry of Affairs to attend the entire delegates for the Assembly.
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS 07/1994
• Facilitator of the Barbados Delegate to the Second Meeting of new or restored Democracies