Analyst and systems - Pastor, C.A
- Is able to direct and coordinate the work of programmers in diverse projects
nature and dimension.
- It collects and analyzes complex information of manual procedures in order to systematize it, identifying the objectives and assigning the priority areas.
- Carries out feasibility studies and costs of use for the application of systems.
- Design, review and implement complex systems such as: diagrams, description of operations, design of records and instructions for each of the programs that make up the system, database, servers.
- Supervises and executes compliance with the design and security policy in the analysis and development stage