• Working as techno-functional Consultant (Oracle Cloud R2P) on
o Business Analysis and System Design
o Delivery of Conference Room Pilot (CRP), Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
o System Configuration and Documentation
o Data Migration and Cutover
o Building Report Specifications
o Regular Reporting to Project Management
o Working with team members and business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) from other Project domains, namely Financials, Projects (PPM), Integration, Human Capital Management (HCM) and Change Management
o Risk and Issue Tracking and Resolution
• An enthusiastic team-oriented member with good communication skills
• Complete implementation cycle that involves requirement gathering, Gap analysis, Estimations, Solution Design (MD50 & MD70, MD 120 and others) with change management and Super User Training.
• Excellent Technical knowledge in Customization, Data migration, System Configuration and Developing BI reports, SOA web services.
• A strong functional knowledge of SCM, eProcurement, Enterprise Contracts, Supplier Registration and Supplier Qualification Management operations and business processes. Act as Oracle Cloud subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on business processes through cloud application service.
• Be an effective liaison between the client management team, users, business analysts, and technical team to explain concepts clearly in system implementations, integrations, customization, and process consultations.
• Completed end to end implementation of R2P – Requisition to Pay module, Supplier Registration and Supplier Qualification Management, Enterprise Contracts.
• Perform project activities related to requirements gathering and fit/gap analysis, system design, testing and training in support of Oracle modules.
• Hands on experience implementing Oracle Sourcing, eProcurement, Self Service Procurement, Enterprise Contracts, Supplier Registration and Supplier Qualification Management modules.
• Assist in the work plan development, follow and deliver in line with Cloud Implementation Road-map and Methodology.
• Assist with business process workshops/CRP/SIT/UAT and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes.
• Document business requirements and procedures, Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream.
• Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work with the users to validate the solution.
• Provide project status/inputs to HCM Project Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and manage day-to-day client(s) relationship.
• Developed various custom OTBI reports and infolets as per business requirements.
• Writing complex queries to build custom OTBI reports with parameters
• Working knowledge of SCM, eProcurement, Self Service Procurement, Supplier Portal, Portal Registration, Supplier Qualification Management, Transactional business Intelligence, Sourcing, R2P cycle
• Delivered training on OTBI reports, BI Publisher Reports, eProcurement and Supplier Registration and Qualification module