- P2P CS Representative North America at The Coca-Cola Company
August 2014 - Present (1 year 9 months)
• Answer incoming calls and emails from clients (internal requestors and external suppliers) to resolve Accounts Payable and Procurement inquires, problems, and issues. • Provide personalized customer service. • Research escalated accounts payable and procurement issues using available system resources. Includes payments made, purchase orders, goods receipts, vendor records, payment deductions, open and closed invoices, check remittance, and discrepancies. • Follow-up with clients, ensuring all requests are appropriately and thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, and that the solution is received and acceptable to the client. • Document calls, tickets, resolution, status, and escalations in existing databases. • Perform analyses on extracted data to identify unusual activity.
- Integrated Supply Chain Analyst at IBM Global Services
July 2010 - June 2014 (4 years)
August, 2012 - Present: CNDB (Customer Number Database) Coordinator Responsible for the creation of accounts and customer numbers of US, Canada, Brazil and Latin America and maintain them updated. Write and update of the Global Team Work Instructions. Prime responsible for the training of new team members. Leader for the annual re-validation of the customer number database for Latin America during 2013. Testing in the Platform Migration Project. Implementation of tools which improved the functionality of the team.
Periodic conference calls with managers and process leads from different countries, speaking English and Spanish. E-mail support. Dispatcher. October, 2010 - October, 2012: Account Payable Analyst. Process Owner in Argentina. Responsible for checking if the invoice reconciliation was well done to approve or
postpone the payments of US, Mexican and European invoices. Responsible for processing credits. Stop and expedite payments. Periodic conference calls with managers and process leads from different countries, speaking English and Spanish. July, 2010 - August, 2012: Order Status Analyst. Daily contact with US vendors. Follow up of Purchase Orders and update of the info in IBM's systems. Daily contact with vendors. Request to expedite, postpone or cancel shipments. Training of new members and source of information for other team's inquiries. Periodic conference calls with managers and process leads from different countries, speaking English and Spanish. E-mail support.
- Freelance Translator at Demand Media August 2012 - March 2014 (1 year 8 months)
Translations for the Spanish version of eHow, Livestrong and Chron.
- Customer Service Representative at TecnoRed
January 2009 - June 2010 (1 year 6 months)
Coordinate appointments with customers to receive the inspector who would check if their cars and homes
were insurable on behalf of Royal Sun Alliance and Liberty insurance companies. Logistic support for
the inspectors and assist them in the conflict resolution. Responsible for sending reports to the insurance
- Provissioner - Disco MPL team at Firstsource Solutions Limited
January 2008 - October 2008 (10 months)
Responsible for disconnecting telephone circuits in Verizon Business' system.
- Sales Administrative Assistant at Diario La Prensa / Grupo Editorial La Capital
June 2006 - December 2007 (1 year 7 months)
Responsible for the commercial daily tasks of the media group and point of contact for customers. Updating
info in the customers database. Responsible for the purchase orders and the location of the advertisement
in the sold spaces. Duties handled for all parts of the group: La Prensa newspaper, La Capital de Mar del
Plata newspaper, La Voz de Tandil newspaper, LU6 Atlántica de Mar del Plata radio and LU9 Brisas Mar
del Plata radio. Substitution in the reception desk.