* Synaptics (Semiconductors): IT Support and Development (Telecommute) of extensions for the Atlassian tools used within Synaptics (JIRA, Fisheye, ServiceNow).
Implementation of Code Collaborator (code review tool) for Synaptics, as well as development of python scripts and JIRA plugins to enable JIRA and LDAP integration witn Code Collaborator.
Support and development of scripts (shell, python, perl) used by Synaptics IT team.
Development and support of various JIRA plugins, mainly for integration with other tools used within the organization.
Support of Git hooks (python).
* ITS - Banorte: Part-time (Telecommute) support and development of Workflows in SAP used by Banorte, using ABAP/Java Web Dynpro for the user interface and SAP Business Workflow in the backend.
* Grupo México: Activation of SRM Workflows for contract, purchase order and shopping cart approval process, as well as implementing BADIs for custom process levels and agent determination for the aforementioned workflows.
IDOC extension for transmission of custom infotype data from ECC to SRM, as well as implementation of custom infotype.
* ITS - Banorte: Design and implementation of Workflow to approve employees' new attributions within the bank.
Design and implementation of a workflow to request and approve changes to center of responsibility for customer accounts.
Technologies: ABAP, ABAP OOP, ALV, RFC, SAP business workflow, java web dynpro, SAP portal, universal worklist, jasper reports
* Instacredit (Part-time): Design and implementation of a java web application to manage instacredit's client companies and their corresponding employees, creation of financial products, assignment of products and credit lines to client companies and their employees.
Installation, configuration and administration of an Oracle Linux server, installation of runtime environment for the Web application (apache web server, apache tomcat, oracle database server).
Technologies: AppFuse, spring framework, hibernate, DWR, jQuery, JSF
* Infosys: Provide support to existing workflows, BSPs and ABAP programs.
Create new workflows, ABAP programs as per client's requirements.
Technologies: ABAP, ABAP OOP, ALV, dialog programming, FM, RFC, SAP business workflow, ABAP web dynpro, BSPs, BAPI, BADI, BDC, Smartforms
*Softtek: Software engineer involved in providing technical support for Genworth's existing java applications, developing new java applications and migration of legacy application to Weblogic Portal.
Tools used: Eclipse, Struts 1.1, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, Open SAML, XML, Servlets, JSP, Axis2, Weblogic Portal, Weblogic Workshop, Liferay, jQuery, Oracle