I am results-oriented professional with more than 10 years of experience in Java EE, Spring, Oracle Database and other Java related technologies, developing large enterprise applications for web in various domains such as tourism, tax, air companies, etc.
I have a excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices and tools, including Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Continuos Integration, Distribuited Version Control and Fast Cycle Time Delivery (Scrum).
I have strong experience in data modeling, engaging in technical discussions with the DA team to find the best solution that ensures the integrity of data and targeting performance, scalability, and to ensure a good mapping (ORM).
Experience in the development, design and development of technical solutions guaranteed the integrity of existing systems, integration and technical knowledge of the team and the available tools.
- Java 6, 7 and 8, Java for Web (Frameworks MVC and JS/REST), JMS/MQ, Spring (Spring Framework, Security, Boot), ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Webservices Frameworks (CXF, Camel), Apache Karaf, and other Java related techonologies;
- Design Patterns, Anti-Patterns, Data Structures, algorithm optimization;
- Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Tuning e Database Administration;
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis and other non-relational databases;
- Functional Programming, R, data mining and learning Machine.