* The Austral Group (Education Management): Management of Client Services and Marketing for MBA programs visiting South America on international business cohort and consulting programmes. Clients include top-tier business schools and Universities from primarily English-speaking countries such as the US, Canada and the UK.
Programme Management and travel logistics, CMR and social media, unification of online management tools; marketing and media development; relationship building with clients; support and communication; programming and on-site itinerary execution.
* Holmes International Agencies (Education Management) [desde 2/2013]: New client and product development, management of import and marketing operations (budgeting, legal issues, market testing). Communication with foreign clients and relationship building.
* The Austral Group (Education Management) [desde 10/2009]: On and off-site logistics and programming activities. Client service management, content creation and editing of marketing materials.
* Latitud 90 (Hospitality) [desde 5/2008]: Sales executive for US and Japan markets. Customer relationship and country promotion, in charge of specialist tourism. Operations assistant and in-house foreign language instructor.
* YMCA (Nonprofit Organization Management) [desde 4/2006]: Language instructor, translator and interpreter. Classes for ages 3 through 60. Translation experience in technical subjects (management, engineering, medical, legal).