IT Tech Lead
Company NameGrowth Acceleration Partners
Dates EmployedJun 2012 – Present Employment Duration5 yrs 11 mos
Plan, direct, and coordinate activities around information systems, infrastructure, and software applications. Oversee procurement, liaising with third party suppliers, negotiating agreements, and securing seamless delivery of services required.
• Client Service: Collaborated with client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving the accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning.
• Project Management: Integral participant in cross-functional troubleshooting of complex systems, software, applications and programs; deliver recommendations for solutions and improvement across healthcare, banking, IT, and IT security (auditing).
• Systems Administration: Routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP), PBX systems (Asterisk), DHCP, NAT, VPN, QoS, Load Balancing, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux Server, Mikrotik, Cisco, Amazon EC2.
IT Support Expert
Company NameGrupo Thunderbird de Costa Rica
Dates EmployedMar 2010 – May 2012 Employment Duration2 yrs 3 mos
Assisted all 180 users across 6 locations with technical and networking support covering both hardware and software matters. Acted as premier subject matter expert on Windows environment. Created and updated training materials, and provided technical training to key users. Supported directory management infrastructure and IP cameras.
• Operations Management: Introduced single sign-on integration of services on Windows Server 2008, including Surveillance System integration. Reduced monitoring process time by 20% in all 6 locations.
• Project Management: Integrated back up process to save sensitive information for the Surveillance System and implemented Help Desk across 6 sites. Secured troubleshooting response time reduction of 30%.
• Systems Administration: Windows 2008, Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory, DNS, Email services, Virtual machines, Help Desk support, Surveillance systems.