I'm a passionate C/C++ developer. I have a long experience with different network applications, from device driver level to the application layer. I'm enthusiastic about the whole SDLC, from architecture definition to coding, to testing.
- General purpose languages: C, C++, and Python.
- Domain-specific languages: Unix Shell (scripting), SQL (database).
- Computer science theory, algorithms and data structures;
- Operating Systems with focus on filesystems;
- Network security and protocols;
- Video and image processing.
You can find out more about me @ http://guilhermemacielferreira.wordpress.com/