-Worlwide Recruiter at Freelance
March 2014 - Present
• Performed all activities of the recruitment process that includes sourcing, screening, mapping, reference check and interviewing potential prospects.
• End to end recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, sourcing and screening resumes from job boards.
• Sourced the candidates through referrals, internet searches, job postings, technical forums, and networking techniques.
• Developing new channels of recruitment to ensure adequate Manpower availability like head hunting and effective networking by social media.
• Salary negotiation for lower level to executive level candidates.
• Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques including Internet recruiting, direct sourcing, networking, proprietary targeted search, candidate-to-client matching using web search tools.
• Experience on working with the full range of staffing options including Contract, Contract to hire and full time positions.
-Resource Management at Neoris
December 2011 - March 2014
•I was the focal point for employees.
•Staffing projects was my key activity across Latin America (Colombia, Chile and Argentina).
• Managing day to day recruiting with the Recruiting Leader.
• Introduced metrics for tracking demand v/s supply of resources.
• Assess position/job requirements to determine appropriate pay and bill rates to provide to clients, handle new client and applicant inquiries, job postings, data mining of resumes on various online sites, resume review, phone screening, interviewing, reference and background checking.
• Build and maintain client relationships by acting as a consultant to clients. In addition to full recruitment/staffing for vacant positions, assist clients in areas such as: assessing their hiring needs, making suggestions for adjusting search criteria or pay rates to increase pool of qualified candidates, making hiring recommendations, client/employee mediation & resolution of issues/concerns, discipline and termination of employees as needed.
-Technical Recruiter at Nextive
June 2011 - November 2011
Note: In August 2011 Globant aquired Nextive as their mobile studio.
-Human Capital Consultant at Neoris
October 2009 - May 2011
Responsible for the entire hiring process: contact with clients to check profile requirements, screening, reports, hiring and follow-up. With main focus of expertise in IT strategic recruiting (passive and active recruiting). Managing on-line job posting strategy, including research into new job boards and Web sites in order to identify potential candidates.
-Business Analyst at Estudio Esege
June 2009 - October 2009
Detected prospective clients.
-Human Resources Analyst at IT SM Consulting S.A.
June 2006 - May 2009
Responsible for conducting the full recruiting cycle for IT positions. This includes sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for the position. Experience searching for Developers, Support, Infrastructure profiles among others.
Involved in the improvement of processes of the area; investigation of new tools and their implementation. Generation of new recruitment strategies both online (web 2.0) and offline (Job posting, Referral Program and Events with Top Tier Universities, among others).
Developed the Young Professionals and Internships Programs.
September 2008 - May 2009
Responsible for creating and updating the company web site.
Write, edit, and send internal communications, such as regular mailing information and newsletters.
Detected prospective clients.
-Recruiting Assistant at IT Patagonia S.A.
September 2004 - May 2006
Sourcing (analysis and selection of resumes). Job Posting. Background Check.