I am a full-stack developer who can handle projects with varying complexity. Basically, I have experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Zend and MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Meteor, Angular, Node.js, Ionic)
I have strong experience of D3.js. I have worked as the lead developer on several data visualization projects and excelled in working and communicating with clients towards an excellent end-product.
• Strong experience of D3.js and worked as the lead developer on several data visualization projects
• Experience in Requirement Elicitation, Prototyping and Software Development.
• Have been working on User Interface implementation for Software Applications.
• Worked on rich media and web applications using HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Angular JS.
• Strong understanding of OOP architectural skills
• Certification course in Solr and Mongo DB
• Functional Skills:
- Managing requirement gathering, system analysis and finalization of technical / functional specifications.
- Designing, developing (using TDD), coding, writing unit test cases, troubleshooting and debugging of applications using PHP technologies.
- Fixing the issues of the application; coordinating in smooth implementation and testing of the application at the client location.
- Providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regard to the product / web application.
- Cooperating & communicating with the client for efficient work.
- Identifying documents related to components and maintaining detailed study of the same as per the product changes.
• Technical Skills
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8, Linux
- Frameworks:PHP,Zend, Yii, Laravel, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, Symfony, Phalcon
- Database: MySQL, POSTgreSQL, Mongodb, Cassandra
- Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS, Jquery, JSON, Ajax, Solr
- Other Skills: NER implementation with Solr, elastic search, deployment scripts, server management, Linux administration, ORM integration, REST API, Database optimization
- Version Control/Repositories: Github, SVN, BitBucket, dedicated servers
- Project Management Tool & Techniques: Basecamp, Asana, Pivotal tracker, ZOHO
- Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Mantis, Redmine, JIRA.