* Parkaba S.A.S.: Production of multimedia content in 360° video for advertising, entertainment and education. Creation of VR interactive experiences using Unity 3D (1 year)
* Gesture classification based in Electromyography (EMG)
Master thesis work, awarded Dean’s prize for outstanding work. A system was developed for first replicating the gesture classification software of the Myo armband, and then enhance it for detecting 6 different gestures of a human hand from the EMG signals of the forearm. Bio signal processing, machine learning and post processing techniques were intensively explored for the development of the project. Developed with Matlab and C++
* InterMedia Institute (Prague): VR hand interface with Myo armband.
A virtual human hand was animated in Unity 5.3. which followed the hand gestures of the user, detected by the Myo armband device. Inverse Kinematics were implemented in order to adapt hand grip to different sized objects. The interface is fitted for enabling VR interaction to transradial amputees. Developed with Unity 5.3, C# and Maya.
* Combustión de aguas residuales, una alternativa para la generación de energía y purificación de agua
Research and validation of Microbial Fuel Cell technology with Colombian local microorganisms and biological waste
Jan 2013 – Jan 2014
* Audiobook: Voice acting for "La Hojarasca" (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
• “Oriented Neuroplasticity by electromyography based prosthesis”
Speaker in the SIU 2016 (University Research Week) at Universidad de Ibagué
21 - 23 of September 2016. Ibagué - Colombia
• Caro, N (2016). “Klasifikace gest založená na elektromyografii” – “Gesture classification based in electromyography” (Master's thesis)
At Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) - Retrieved from: https://dspace.cvut.cz/bitstream/handle/10467/64858/F3-DP-2016-Caro-Nestor-THESIS%20IN%20KOS.pdf
• “Wastewater combustion, an alternative for water cleaning and energy production” Speaker at the II international congress for Biotechnology
4 - 6 of December 2013. Cartagena de Indias - Colombia
• “Stabilization of the electric production of Microbial Fuel Cells” Speaker at the XVI National and X International gathering of research groups RedColsi – Nodo Córdoba. 10 - 13 of October 2013. Montería - Colombia
• “Microbial Fuel Cells, a technology fitted for Colombia” Speaker at XI state gathering of research groups RedColsi – Nodo Tolima.
17 - 18 of May 2013. Honda - Colombia