IT Manager at Branar C.A.
Branar C.A. Is an IT services provider who is bringing to his clients all the benefits of hybrid cloud services.
My responsibility in Branar C.A. is to guaranty that all services meet the client SLA specify in contracts, my activities include:
- Maintain the core network infrastructure.
- Design and deploy new IT services to our clients in our data center.
- Administer and support the Windows Server infrastructure implemented in the data center.
- Monitoring all WAN links and bandwidth consumption from all clients.
I have experience in this areas too:
- Designing and deploying Network Infrastructure (using HP Networking, Cisco and PFSense Software).
- Designing and deploying WAN links (Using E1, IEEE 802.11 a, b, g, n and IPsec VPN).
- Designing and deploying IP Telephony (using Elastix, Yeastar and Microsoft).
- Planning, deploying and migrating from on premise solutions to Google Apps.
- Planning, deploying and migrating from on premise solutions to Office 365 and vice versa.
- Planning, deploy and support Dynamics CRM 2013 on premise solutions.
- Planning, deploy and support Intuit Quickbooks 14 ERP.
- Planning, deploy and support Profit Plus 2k8 and 2k12 (Venezuelan ERP).
- Planning, deploy and support in remote desktop Microsoft-based solutions.
Some other experiences are related to medical equipment as:
- Deploying network communication from Specular Microscope (Tomey EM-3000) to a workstation for data transfer.
- Deploying network communication from Ultrasound Scans (vary models) to a workstation or server for data transfer.