* Easy Taxi (Information Technology and Services): Easy Taxi is the largest taxi booking app in the world, and the #1 ride-hailing app in Latin America.
As a Head of Marketing, my main job is increasing the number of people using the app every day. Working together with other four talented folks, we execute several strategies month over month, using as many creative ideas we hold for every single channel we have available.
Also, we work closely with top partners from different industries to design and execute 360 campaigns to reinforce our position in our markets; combining our brand community and market infrastructure to launch the most creative initiatives to break the internet. Examples... Samsung, Sony Mobile, Yelp, MasterCard, Pernod Ricard, to name a few ones.
I'm always open to explore new ideas, so feel free to add me or contact me on Twitter @rmnescobar.
* Survmetrics (Market Research): Survmetrics.com is a venture-backed startup founded by a group of hustlers passionate about marketing research and technology immersion. Currently, it's serving a community of more than 8,000+ marketers in more than 70 countries, including customers such as PayPal, Gannet, Pernod-Ricard and more.
Survmetrics is backed and advised by well-known people in the technology, market research and technology industry. We’re proud alumni of 500 Startups, one of the top technology business accelerators and ventures found in Silicon Valley.
Survmetrics is also part of the Orange Fab Force S4, the corporate development program lead by Orange Silicon Valley.
As Co-Founder & Head of Business Operations, I was involved in basically all the aspects of the business, including:
- Sales and marketing strategy,
- Go-to-market strategy,
- Product Management and roadmap
- Business development and partnerships
- Finance and Fundraising.