• Administered, designed, migrated and backup UNICRECO’s databases,managed query processing using T-SQL, administered SQL Server, ActiveDirectory and IIS users and policies.
• Integrated data from Excel, FoxPro, MySQL and other data providers into SQL Server databases.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for data processing and development plans.
• Met with users and management board members to discuss system requirements, specifications and timelines.
• Planned and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance.
• Interviewed, recruited, trained and supervised programmer analysts.
• Responsible of SharePoint Corporate Intranet.
* Plenumsoft (Computer Software) [from 3/2010]: •Implemented an Office SharePoint 2007 Server intranet site for a client in the Riviera Maya. Installed and configured Windows 2003 Server R2, IIS, Active Directory, MOSS07, SQL Server 2005, .NET Frameworks, Service Packs and security patches.
•Integrated data from Excel, MySQL and other OLEDB providers into SQL Server databases.
•Led a team of three analysts in developing reports using IBM COGNOS ReportNet and creating XSLT style sheets templates for an implantation of RentalResults software.
•Responsible for the work plans and user training.
•Developed software to manage the software library of PEMEX (the biggest oil extraction company in Mexico) based on the DSL (Definitive Software Library) from the ITIL standards, and provided all necessary user training and user manuals.
•Administered, designed, migrated and backup databases, managed query processing using T-SQL, administered Active Directory and IIS users and policies.
•Planned and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance.
•Orchestrated eight points of integration between SAPXI, Oracle, SQL Server and PHD database using Biztalk Server in an outsourcing contract for Honeywell.
•Responsible of handling the relations between the company and Microsoft Partner Team.
* Plenumsoft (Computer Software) [from 3/2006]: •Led a team of four analysts in developing a system to manage resumes and electronic documents of all the workers of the company, provided training and product support for end users.
•Developed software to manage the pay role of the company using C# and SQL Server 2000, created all necessary program specifications, designed databases and stored procedures, provided user training and user manuals.
•Designed and developed a SharePoint portal that provides information and e-books and related documents about Microsoft and Oracle certification paths.
•Responsible of monitoring the certification plan of the IT department professionals.
•Designed, constructed and implemented physical databases.
•Analyzed, designed, and developed new database reports as required.
* Provoz de Mexico (Computer Software) [from 1988]