* Rackspace, the #1 managed cloud company (Information Technology & Services): CDN Migration
Developed a migration tool to move services/users from OpenStack Rackspace CDN to AWS Cloud Front.
This project involved coding intensively using the following AWS services:
• Elastic BeanStalk
Developed software to crunch numbers (metrics) from very large log files for generating usage report and bill customers based on the resources used.
• The tools used were Apache Spark, RabbitMq.
Author and core contributor to Canary, a monitoring tool for OpenStack Taskflow.
• Uses, taskflow to monitor taskflow’s jobs and tasks on the zookeeper backend.
• Uses, Redis as the backend cache and tipboard to render the UI.
Core contributor to Poppy, OpenStack CDN.
Develop code, write patches, squash bugs and maintain workflow using OpenStack gerrit.
• Major contribution involves developing a highly available and RESTFULL multithreaded
RabbitMQ client to parse logs (over 1 GB/hr) and deliver metrics data to an API endpoint.